After that we went to spend some time at the Juvenile detention center (The Remand Home)







Today was such a fun day at the Remand home!!! First we started with some praise and
worship, which is always amazing at Remand. These young kids are in Prison, and they are SO faithful and proud when they sing and pray. It is truly encouraging and amazing. I love it. PLUS to Remand, we take a sound system not just a guitar. SO Jonah and Deo get crazy with the music and it is awesome.
After that We played Soccer!!! Muzungu's vs. Mudugave's. AND we are thrilled to announce that for the first time ever.. THE MUZUNGU'S WON!!!!
I was SO proud of myself because i actually kept my eyes open, instead of closing them and randomly kicking.. AND i was able to trick an African with my fancy footwork. WHICH ended in a GOAL!!!!
There is no picture.. but the celebration was rediculous!!! I was so excited i didn't know what to DO with myself!!! hahah. Here is the winning team: Kelly, Kelsey, Amy, Joseph, Craig, Deo, Chastity, Matthew, and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment