Monday, July 11, 2011

Sports Outreach...

Friday we had a sports outreach. We played Volleyball at Margaret High School. Sports outreaches are a difficult thing for me because I am SUPER competitive … as many of you know.. AND sports in Africa don’t always have the same rules. What I mean is that the rules for the two teams.. aren’t always the same. It makes it harder when the students line the court and make fun of us. SO I get a little frustrated. BUT I am learning to have patience and enjoy the game. One of the MST's, Jillian, played division 1 volleyball at Texas A&M SO it was really fun to play with her. The first game was a train wreck but we got better as we went on. Sadly we lost in 2 games.. to young men in dress pants and shoes (or no shoes) BUT ... We will get better for next week i'm sure. Well I hope... haha





No comments:

Post a Comment