On Wednesdays we start our day at Katalemwa. Typically we are not allowed to take pictures but i specifically asked if it would be alright in this case. We told the story of David and Goliath. Craig played David, and in order to be really big.. Gabe put Sozi on his shoulders. It was SO cute!! Sozi is my favorite.
At Wankulukuku School.. I helped Cody with sharing his story of Shadrach Meshach and Abednego. I played King Nebekenezer.. and it was SO funny! The kids really get into it when we act it out. Especially because we act crazy!
Here i am speaking with Jonah (my strong servent) about how many people he put in the fire.. and how many we saw.. We are VERY distressed about the 4th man in the fire! haha
This was my crown as king. The kids thought it was hilarious. After we feed them, and do our program, we just get to hang out with them and play. It is awesome! There are so many cute kids at Wankulukuku but there are these sisters who might be the cutest things in the world. We love them and have a lot of fun playing with them.
After Wankulukuku I went to Nsambya to see Lola. She is a hot mess.. She has a fever and snotty nose. I am pretty sure it is just a cold but here a cold is a whole different world then at home. She is definitely not herself! She is very lethargic and sad. I just sat and held her. She is very whiny and needy.. but i'm perfectly fine with sitting and holding her all day.. so it is fine. I had a very mom moment because the nurse took her from me to give her medicine and all she did was look around the nurse to find me. Watching her be sick is so sad because i want to fix it, and there is nothing i can do. WHILE she was sick.. she looked VERY cute! I find that sometimes when i don't feel well, if i dress up and show up, it helps. I am pretty sure it didn't help in her case. Prayers would be appreciated though for a speedy recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment