Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back to herself... FINALLY!


Today was a great day! Lola was NOT happy when i got to Nsambya because she had just come back from Therapy. She was crying her eyes out, and clearly not happy. I took her out of her chair and played with her on my lap for a little bit. I got her some water, and changed her diaper. I also changed her clothes, because i had brought a cute outfit for her to wear! She was happier after that. She seems to like it when i dress her... i think she knows when they put her in an outfit that looks like a hot mess. I think this girl can appreciate a cute outfit, that is for sure! This one is from our friends at Red Apple. THEY are the best! :)
She actually did well with the water this time too which was exciting. I got out my ipod because i have the Dr. Seuss ABC book on it, and started to read it with her. I used her finger to turn the pages. She thought it was pretty interesting because she followed along the WHOLE time! It was SO cool! She sat in my lap and looked at it the whole time... I haven't seen her maintain focus for that long since i have been here. Probably because she doesn't have anyone maintain focus on her for as long as i do.. but i think it shows potential. When i got my camera out, she sat forward in her chair and looked to me like she was posing. She LOVES to see herself on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment