Monday, April 12, 2010
IT'S OFFICIAL
IT IS OFFICIAL!!!! I bought my plane ticket tonight, I am definitely going to Africa. I actually ended up changing my plans and moving my trip back a week. My family is going to be in North Carolina and I could not imagine spending my 1st week in Africa wondering what they were all up to being together in the mountains. NO WAY was i missing a vacation with my awesome God Child. SO... the people with Empower a Child were great and let me change plans. Now I leave June 19th (after a rockin' vacation with my family in North Carolina) and return July 26th. I can't believe it! I got some serious butterflies in my stomach when i hit submit. I have been thinking about this for such a long time and i can't believe that it is truly going to be a reality. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to those of you who have made a donation. I absolutely couldn't do it without all of your support. If you are still planning on making a donation, there is plenty of time and anything you can do would be appreciated. Remember that just $30 can send a child in Uganda to school for an entire school year. If you would like to make a donation and would like to know how, just let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment